CIBSE has another exciting Seminar Series in the works for 2022. The series, titled Going from Great to Good, acknowledges that outstanding building performance at the forefront of sustainable design is aspirational, but that staying within our planetary boundaries means we need to find ways to raise the tide for all buildings, both new and old.
Going from Great to Good will explore several themes:
- Beginning with the end in mind; moving to a circular economy for existing and new buildings
- What is good enough; what principles of good engineering design can and should be common to all buildings
- Flexibility and adaptability; designing buildings for an uncertain future
- Modern construction principles; methods to improve the quality and speed of building
- Making the most of what you have; digital engineering to teach old dogs new tricks
- You will find more detail on each session in the programme here
The format of the programme was very popular last year, so once again the series will be delivered online as five 2-hour lunchtime sessions, each including 2 presentations and a panel discussion.
Series Dates & Times (AEST):
Session 1 | Tuesday 30 Aug 2022, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Session 2 | Tuesday 6 Sep 2022, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Session 3 | Tuesday 13 Sep 2022, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Session 4 | Tuesday 20 Sep 2022, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Session 5 | Tuesday 27 Sep 2022, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Register now for an early booking saving of $70 off the ticket price.